Thursday, June 6, 2013

A slut's mind

saythankyoumaster: Training begins today.



saythankyoumaster:

Training begins today.

lordprimus: kneelingmn: Shivers… slave must keep smiling, and...



lordprimus:

kneelingmn:

Shivers…

slave must keep smiling, and keep saying Yes, until Master decides He is done.

lordprimus: sexymisogyny:  When you restrain, objectify,...



lordprimus:

sexymisogyny:

 When you restrain, objectify, humiliate, and torture a cunt you are not just enjoying it the way it should be enjoyed, but you are teaching it a divine bliss of always being pleasing while suffering.

It is natural and right for a cunt to suffer for her Master's entertainment, enjoyment and pleasure, and for the cunt to accept it happily and willingly as part of its service to its owner.

sslavekitten: irishsweetie101: iwearwingtips: Yes… yes… and...

















sslavekitten:

irishsweetie101:

iwearwingtips:

Yes… yes… and hell yes

Pearls…

The pearls ♡

More Gifs! | Best Gifs!



More Gifs! | Best Gifs!

Photo



Photo



anallova: smoke it whenever you want baby, all i care about is...



anallova:

smoke it whenever you want baby, all i care about is eating your pussy, driving you insane, over the edge crazy, your cums and your wetness!

Photo



totally looks like emma stone taking up the ass, can't not...



totally looks like emma stone taking up the ass, can't not reblog

sexysexnsuch: -J



sexysexnsuch:

-J

Photo



daddyzgurrrl: misterem: She's a naughty little girl. Is it...



daddyzgurrrl:

misterem:

She's a naughty little girl.

Is it just me or does that look like Edward?

thyric: Master making me get his fingers wet so he can spank my...



thyric:

Master making me get his fingers wet so he can spank my naughty little pussy

kinkystartshere: Mmm



kinkystartshere:

Mmm

kinkystartshere: fuckyeahsirharder: dominantsir: A firm...



kinkystartshere:

fuckyeahsirharder:

dominantsir:

A firm hand.

I just have to reblog this again because…well, do I need a reason? I mean, look at him. Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

Agreed! Reblogged at least three times lol

facesofanal: Take me. Take me fully.



facesofanal:

Take me. Take me fully.

fuckmeimwet: http://fuckmeimwet.tumblr.com/



fuckmeimwet:

http://fuckmeimwet.tumblr.com/

daddysfucktoys: Jill



daddysfucktoys:

Jill

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment