Thursday, June 6, 2013

Who Doesn't Love A Girl in Chucks?

pinkspiritprincess: Me today xx



pinkspiritprincess:

Me today xx

Photo



bettysquare:  www.etsy.com/shop/BettySquare



bettysquare:

 www.etsy.com/shop/BettySquare

raspberrywhispers: i dont even know what pose this is, i just...



raspberrywhispers:

i dont even know what pose this is, i just wanted to show off the shoes i made, ok.

sadistic-hearts: Party outfit, yay or nay? Haha sorry pouting...



sadistic-hearts:

Party outfit, yay or nay? Haha sorry pouting and really bad quality

zflawz: This is something I would wear. Love it. 



zflawz:

This is something I would wear. Love it. 

my-artistic-license: My new Converse by request...







my-artistic-license:

My new Converse by request of shoeadmirer!

Photo



libbifraser: Today! Camo pants, converse trainers, sportsgirl...



libbifraser:

Today!
Camo pants, converse trainers, sportsgirl basic and obey beanie!

Be kind to one another
Xx

Photo



tellmesomethintomakemesmile: Me.



tellmesomethintomakemesmile:

Me.

melissalikescupcakes: New Shoes (by melissalikescupcakes) Hey...



melissalikescupcakes:

New Shoes (by melissalikescupcakes)

Hey look! I made a video about my spacey-wacey time travelling shoes!

love-caroline: Because I wanted some new ones :) #justbecause...



love-caroline:

Because I wanted some new ones :) #justbecause #converse #chucks #new #black #white #b&w

cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die-: Okay so I just got back from a...



cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die-:

Okay so I just got back from a wedding it was so beautiful. And yeah that's right I wore my sneakers to a fucking wedding while wearing a dress. (:

Photo



dimityy: Dnt think anyone loves my new shoes as much as my 14...



dimityy:

Dnt think anyone loves my new shoes as much as my 14 yr old self

Photo



mulatochocolato: Sneakers



mulatochocolato:

Sneakers

Photo



loneliestlion: New kicks doeeee šŸ™‹šŸ‘‹šŸ’—šŸ‘ŸšŸŽ€ #converse #kicks...



loneliestlion:

New kicks doeeee šŸ™‹šŸ‘‹šŸ’—šŸ‘ŸšŸŽ€ #converse #kicks #hightops #dope #hi #pink

No comments:

Post a Comment