Friday, June 7, 2013

*&I^$()(8@

bonerdonor: the most perfect pic



bonerdonor:

the most perfect pic

someone told me once that shooting stars are really just angels throwing away their cigarettes...

someone told me once that shooting stars are really just angels throwing away their cigarettes before God could catch them smoking

poopinginschool: interviewer: any special talents? me: 

poopinginschool:

interviewer: any special talents?

me: image

ashketchurn: i'm tired 8 days a week

ashketchurn:

i'm tired 8 days a week

cradidily: *waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

cradidily:

*waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

xtitlefight: Same



xtitlefight:

Same

Photo



poolpartypirates: console exclusive games that I want for consoles I don't have

poolpartypirates:

console exclusive games that I want for consoles I don't have

cokeflow: act like a bitch die like a bitch



cokeflow:

act like a bitch die like a bitch

lindsaychrist: lindsaychrist: dina lohan embodies everything...



lindsaychrist:

lindsaychrist:

dina lohan embodies everything that i want to be

an iconic moment in my lifetime 

lordoftheinternet: squidwardchan: holy fucking shit you...



lordoftheinternet:

squidwardchan:

  • holy
  • fucking
  • shit

you know, he has a point

Photo





Photo



Photo



leftnipple: if david karp can drop out of school and still become the founder and ceo of a...

leftnipple:

if david karp can drop out of school and still become the founder and ceo of a successful website worth $1.1 billion then so can i

Photo



me: *not religious*

me: *not religious*
me: oh my god
me: praise the lord
me: thank god
me: oh dear lord
me: jesus christ
me: good god

drarna: i guess she changed her mind



drarna:

i guess she changed her mind

Photo



gas-station-disco: lookin out for a good dick like

gas-station-disco:

lookin out for a good dick like

No comments:

Post a Comment